Easy, trendy appetizer recipe from TikTok. Baked brie, brie bites, brie puff pastry bites, or baked brie bites were very trending for weeks on TikTok. There are numerous variations of baked brie bites. You can make them with different jam flavors like cranberry, blueberry, apricot, mixed berry, fig, or if you don’t like jams you can use honey instead…whatever you like. You can leave the brie glaze the top with jam and wrap it in puff pastry.
It started as a festive appetizer for me, but I made baked brie bite / brie puff pastry bites many times since Christmas. They wow my family, friends, and me each time I make them. These baked brie puff pastry bites only require 5 ingredients in total, they require very little effort, and they are super delicious.
If you have little time and want to make an easy crowd-pleaser appetizer or snack I recommend you try these brie puff pastry bites.
Happy baking/cooking! Jó étvágyat!
For dessert recipes click here.
Let me know if you try this recipe…Use #cutecuisine on Instagram. I would love to see your creations. Follow me on insta @cute_cuisineee
Brie Puff Pastry Bites Ingredients
- 1 package of puff pastry (I used refrigerated puff pastry not frozen.)
- 1 wedge or wheel of brie
- walnuts or pecans
- your favorite jam or honey
- dried or fresh rosemary
How to make Baked Brie Bites | Instructions
- Place the Brie in the freezer for about 10 minutes to firm up (optional, just makes things easier to handle), and coat your muffin pans with nonstick spray, if you use a silicone muffin pan it is not necessary.
- Roll the puff pastry into a rectangle, then cut into squares.
- Press the squares into each muffin cup.
- Add 1-2 teaspoons of jam to each puff pastry cup or you can reverse it and add the brie bites first.
- Then top the jam with the brie bite, walnuts (or pecans), and rosemary.
- If you want to use honey instead of jam, first add the brie bites to the puff pastry cups, drizzle it with honey, top it with walnut and rosemary.
- Bake the Brie bites for 15 to 25 minutes at 200 degrees C (392 degrees F), until puffed and golden. Let cool in the pans for a few minutes. Transfer the bites to a serving plate and enjoy.
The baking time depends on the brand of the puff pastry you use. Check the labels for instructions!
I baked the brie puff pastry bites for 25 minutes, while baking covered them with aluminum foil for 15 minutes, then removed the aluminum foil and baked them for an additional 10 minutes. This was necessary because my oven tends to burn things.
They keep fresh for 2-3 days.
This amount makes about 9 brie puff pastry bites.
1 puff pastry cup provides about 195 calories, 4 grams of protein, 13 grams of grams, 14 grams of fat.